LAND PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Counties and municipalities have specific requirements that must be met before a parcel is subdivided.
At Bello & Bello not only we understand these differences, but we have comprehensive knowledge of different Subdivision Codes that regulate platting at the local government level ensuring that our plats are prepared in strict compliance with local regulatory guidelines in addition to being performed in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 177, Part I (ss. 177.011 – 177.151), Florida Statutes, which establishes consistent minimum requirements and regulates and control the platting of lands in the State of Florida.
Our staff is very familiar with platting process in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County where we have prepared more than 50 new plats. At Bello & Bello your platting needs will be handled timely and responsible.
- Waiver of Plats
- Tentative Plats
- Final Plats
- Boundary Surveys for Zoning Applications
- Topographic and Tree Surveys
- Underground Utility Location by GPR
- Cut-Out Parcels Legal Descriptions (Metes and Bounds Legals)
- Right of Way Dedication Deeds
- Lot Density Calculations
- Subdivision Improvements estimates
- Subdivision Improvements As-Builts for Bond Reductions
- Coordinate Sheets (State Plane Coordinates and Lot Closure reports)
- PRMs, PCPs and lot corners
- General Consulting